Map: Guide to store performance in 450 UK centres.
Issues for effective Town Centre Management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Page index to locations mentioned in the report.
Analysis of trading performance:
- in different parts of the UK.
- in different types of centre.
- in individual centres.
Factors affecting the performance of town centres.
Profiles of store performance:
- The impact of carcentrics in the South East.
- Profiles of selected Scottish centres.
- Profiles of selected centres in the North West.
- Profiles of selected centres in the Midlands.
The survey of parking for shoppers.
- Analysis of data for Major District Centres.
- Analysis of data for Sub Regional Centres.
- Analysis of data for Regional Centres.
- Putting the data to work.
Parking data tables for 170 centres.
APPENDIX 1: Performance Appraisal of Town & City Centres.
59 pages of graphs which provide a snapshot of the strengths weaknesses and trading performance of each centre. The format allows an
evaluation to be made of how consumer friendly each centre is and for comparisons to be made with nearby centres and competitors. Includes information on new development, extra parking and opening dates where
APPENDIX 2: Property Performance Indicators.
An alphabetic listing of centres showing zone A rental levels and growth rates, store performance for 1993/4 to 1997/8, 1995/6 to 1999/00
and 2001/02 and local unemployment rates.
APPENDIX 3: Methodology.